Dog walking, Exercise and Dog Boarding
Dog walking (Dog excursions):
There are dog walks and then there are beach excursions! Guess which one your pup prefers?! Our doggy beach excursions are ideal for dogs that relish an abundance of exercise, socialization and stimulation during the day.
How it works:
- Our dog-walkers (us!) take all of our four legged clients to a wide open beach at Fort Funston. The excursions offer a fantastic and unique opportunity for our dogs to enjoy the thrills and benefits of being off leash while in an open and natural setting.
What’s included in the Paws Dog-walking?
- Your dog has an opportunity to play off-leash (as much as he/she is comfortable) and will really expend a lot of energy, get some great exercise and will enjoy socializing with the other dogs.
- Compared to most other dog-walking services, your dog will get some great playtime and will become more comfortable with off-leash play (as opposed to basic on-leash dog walking).
- This is different from dog-walkers taking your pooch to a dog park!
What do I need to do to get my dog ready?
- Dogs over 1 year old should be spayed or neutered
- All of our furry friends should have year-round flea control
- Dogs need to be able to get along with other dogs
Not your typical dog-walkers – Paws Dog Camp excursions are much better than the typical dog walk around the block!
We provide beach dog walks/excursions for pups in the following SF Bay Area Peninsula cities!
- South San Francisco
- San Bruno
- San Mateo
- Foster City
- San Carlos
- Redwood City
- Menlo Park
Our other services: