Pet-sitting / Dog-sitting
“There’s no place like home,” is a saying that was true before Paws Dog Camp/Paws Pet Sitting was established! We offer a warm home for your loved ones where they will be treated with respect and will receive the same kind of love and affection they are used to receiving at home. Saying goodbye is never an easy thing, but with our overnight boarding service you can be sure that your baby is left in very good hands
How it works:
- We offer limited overnight pet-sitting for new and existing clients
- You can leave your dog overnight for one night or several nights.
What’s included in the overnight dog-sitting?
- Your dog will enjoy a loving family experience during his time away from his/her owner
- We offer flexible dog-sitting services for our current customers. Dogs that stay multiple days will get to enjoy our hikes and beach visits!
What do I need to do to get my dog ready for pet-sitting?
- We ask that all dogs over 1 year old be spayed or neutered and be able to get along with other dogs.
- Dogs need to be a regular Paws client
- We respect your dog’s diet so please bring his/her food for the stay
We provide pet-sitting for dogs in the following SF Bay Area Peninsula cities!
- South San Francisco
- San Bruno
- San Mateo
- Foster City
- San Carlos
- Redwood City
- Menlo Park
Our other services: